So many belly fat burner products and methods try to claim they’re the “final solution” to all of our weight problems, yet the world is growing more obese by the day. Between all the false marketing and fraudulent “before-and-after” airbrushed pictures it’s normal to feel both overwhelmed and intimidated when researching the best belly fat burner available.
Asian women have been using hundreds of belly fat burner techniques to drop inches from their waist quickly, even right after having a baby, and today we’re going to go over a few of them to get you on the road to your dream body!
Belly Fat Burner – The Skinny Asian Way
To find the best belly fat burner doesn’t have to include the torture of eating gross food and killing yourself at the health club with endless sessions on the treadmill.
Instead the first thing I go over with my local weight loss students is that extreme methods are NOT the way to get the look you’re after, and they’re unnecessary.
And while you’re not going to learn ALL of the ways Asian women reduce stomach fat and get a flat belly from just a single short article online, you CAN pick up some great tips that will get you on the right path.
Use My “Magic Combination” To Unlock True Belly Fat Burner Power
Each day, allow yourself three meals that fill an 8-inch plate. You can also add a small snack or two in-between Acidaburn the larger meals to keep your metabolism hot. When choosing what to eat, follow these guidelines:
1. Have lean protein at every sitting – Eat at least one serving of foods like egg whites, reduced-fat dairy, fish, chicken-breast or less fatty cuts of beef per meal or snack.
Even things like soy, tofu, and cottage cheese are fine, just so long as you make sure that protein is filling a little more than a quarter of your large plate.
2. Add fiber to set off the metabolic explosion –Aim to fill half the plate with fruit and/or vegetables. Skip any “white” carbohydrates like white bread, white rice, white sugar, and white pasta) and instead choose high fiber foods like peas, fruit, beans, kale, broccoli, and spinach.
Asian women do have white rice with some meals, but you’d be surprised at how little we use in even our largest family stir-fry. Instead we emphasize protein + fiber as our two largest ingredients in any belly fat burner meal we’re making.
3. Add at least one 3/4 cup serving of legumes –You can add some flavor to a salad with some chickpeas for example, or add red kidney beans to a pasta sauce.
Just about any beans will add to your fiber count, which is critical in our Magic Combination belly fat burner routine.
4. Avoid fat, but not the GOOD fat –You’ll get most of the fat you need hidden in your protein (which is good, our bodies DO need fat to survive). But it’s also a good idea to add a little dab here and there from healthy fat options like olive oil (extra-virgin) and peanut butter (organic).
You can also find a good source of natural fat in almonds, which make a great snack on this plan.
5. The final technique to make it all work –If you’re upset because nothing has worked you to this point you need to learn one of the most powerful secret free methods that Asian women do to force fat off of their belly and thighs in less than a month…WITHOUT starving or doing crazy workouts.