If your blessed with the perfect look then consider yourself very lucky. Many of us have to work at it more than others. Fortunately, there are many very inexpensive ingredients that will help everyone look good and have beautiful skin. If we’re going to use natural ingredients for our skin care regimen, then we should be totally aware of our skin type and thus not end up using the wrong natural skin care products. Here are some great tips for various skin types as well as recipes for face masks.
Skin care tips for normal skin
If you happen to be one of the lucky ones who have normal skin then count your blessings. This group hardly has any skin care problems and usually have that flawless look others admire. All you have to do is make sure to eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water and get regular exercise. Another suggestion is to cleanse your face with soap and water and add a little rose water. Rose water helps to maintain your skin tone and also ensures that dirt and dust is washed away What’s the point of skin toning if you have normal skin? Well, irrespective of whatever tone of skin you may have, rose water helps enlarge pores and eliminates that orange peel look every time you wash your face.
Skin care tips for dry skin
If you have dry sometimes itchy skin your not alone. One of the most amazing natural moisturizer is honey. How about making a paste of honey and milk and leave it on for like 15 to 20 minutes depending on the intensity of dryness you can go even longer. You can also leave it on over night and wash off the next morning. It’s also prudent to make changes in your diet and include some dairy products. Remember to drink 8 – 10 glasses of water every day. I also heard that eating nuts as they provide oil to your skin from inside. The best overall thing to do is for dry skin care is to keep moisturized not only from the outside but from inside as well.
Skin care tips for oily skin
Oily skin happens when the glands inside the layers of skin produce too much oil. One remedy for oily skin is the application of mint and sandalwood paste. These powerful ingredients are well known for controlling oily skin and improve complexion. Cucumber is another powerful ingredient that helps fight oily skin. Just grate the cucumber and apply all over your face. No need to add any other SkinCell PRO ingredients. Your skin will feel fresh and radiant.
Ideas and Recipes for Face Masks
- Carrot Mask – Grate a carrot and mix it with one teaspoon of honey. Leave on your face for around 15 minutes and with regular use, it will surely bring about a change.
- Pineapple mash – Mash a pineapple slice and mix it with some lemon juice then, mix that with wheat flour. Use it on your face and neck area then scrub it off after a while. You will notice how smooth your skin is.
- Lemon-Egg Mixture – Beat an egg white and store it in the freezer for 15 minutes. When the time is up add lemon juice and a grated tomato to your cooled off egg whites. Lemon and egg have a wonderful softening quality so if you do this for a month, you’ll notice how soft your skin becomes.
- Guava – For a more glowing look, smash a guava and stir it with an oatmeal and lemon juice mixture.
- Spinach – Try a cup of raw pureed spinach with one spoon of fresh cream. Apply to the face.
- The Radical Radish – A grated radish with a spoon of vinegar, one spoon of lemon juice and one spoon of honey and mix well. Put them in distilled water and let steep like a tea then wash your face regularly with this mixture.
- Honey potato – Mix a spoon of honey with an egg white and grated potato.
- Make a paste of orange peel and rose water. Apply the combination on the skin. This will make you’re skin glow.
- Gently massage an egg white and honey face mask It will eliminate tan from the face.
- Cleansing with cucumber adds glow to the skin. Mixing cucumber juice with milk, you get a wonderful cleanser.
- For the oily skin type, make a mixture of lemon, grapes, egg white. After leaving it for 20 minutes, rinse the preparation with warm water. Lemon will cleanse the skin. Grapes add softness to the skin. Egg white will make the skin firmer.
- Maintain a strict routine of personal hygiene.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits, salads, milk and green, leafy vegetables. Avoid oily and fried foods. Try to avoid sugary sodas along with french fries and most junk food in short.